The INS200™ shorts maximize features for high activity coastal and inshore sailing, while retaining a simplified form that moves with the body. Featuring fully waterproof and breathable fabrics, taped seams and reinforced junctions, these shorts are ready to provide protection and comfort when out on the water.
Practicality is built into the shorts with two 3D zippered cargo pockets on the front of the legs, oversized high strength beltloops, reinforced rear paneling with 450D Nylon Oxford and much more. To increase comfort after hours on the water, the leg opening have been finished with a fused hem to create a smooth edge.
3-LAYER VECTA FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
Waterproof, lightweight, breathable TPU membrane designed for protection while inshore sailing.
WATER RESISTANT ZIP FOR ADDED PROTECTION
- ALL SEAMS ARE TAPED WITH CRITICAL JUNCTIONS FURTHER REINFORCED
- 80/20 DURABLE WATER REPELLENCY (DWR)
- LASER CUT WATER DRAINAGE
- FUSED HEM ON LEG OPENINGS FOR INCREASED COMFORT
- REINFORCED SEAT AND POCKETS WITH 450D NYLON OXFORD
- TWO ARTICULATED 3D, ZIPPERED CARGO POCKETS WITH LASER CUT DRAINAGE
- SHAPED WAISTBAND FOR ULTIMATE FIT
- PLASTIC SNAP-LOCK FASTENING
- OVERSIZED BELT LOOPS TO RESIST SNAGGING